August 29, 2006

Can't Say I'm Shocked...

Shalee wanted to know what kind of caffeinated beverage I am. Well, is there any other kind besides coffee (Do I need to shout over the rants of all the Diet Coke addicts who are reading this?).

The results are in, and...drum roll, please.

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high


Of course, if you add water (Living Water, that is!), the bold/harsh flavor will be diluted. AND, if I get some sugar (from my hubby, ahem...) and Vanilla Caramel Coffeemate...I'll be as sweet and smooth as can be!

So, what kind of coffee are you? Take the quiz & let me know!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm an espresso too. Fun! Where on earth to y'all find these things? I spend too much time blogging and not enough just surfing the web.

Shalee said...

Woo hoo! We fiesty, energetic, ambitious coffee drinkers have to stick together! (I knew there was a great reason to like you...)