October 5, 2006

13 October HAP-NINS (in my corner of the world)


1. My niece's 16th birthday. Man, my brother is O.L.D. :-)

2. CJ's 8th birthday. See, I'M not so old ;-)

3. Eight 8-year olds in my house...TOMORROW NIGHT! Am I CRAZY?!

4. Two road trips to my alma mater for football games.

5. Women of Faith conference in Charlotte, NC.

6. Visiting with a very close friend who moved away...she's coming to the conference with me!

7. CJ's spending the weekend with my sister while I'm gone.

8. CJ's first report card with actual letter grades. I'm a little nervous. She freaks out when she get a "B" on a paper (wonder WHERE she gets that from!)

9. I'm starting a new Bible study in my home. It's For Women Only, and I can't wait to get into it!

10. Our 2nd annual Halloween bonfire. We trick-or-treat in the neighborhood, then have make s'mores in the back yard. Yummy!

11. One of CJ's friends is spending the weekend with us while her parents are out of town.

12. October 28th...my favorite night of the year. Look at your calendar to figure out why. (Hint: it involves CLOCKS!)

13. Oh, yeah. Did I mention EIGHT 8-year olds coming to my house tomorrow night?! I'm off to buy some aspirin...

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun October you have ahead of you. The smores in the backyard sound like such fun. And I love October 28th too. There's just something nice about getting that one extra hour. Of course it's psychological but I do look forward to "falling back."

sobeit said...

Wow, you sound busy, but a fun kinda busy! I love this time of year, mainly because it gets cooler! Have fun!

Kelli
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com