June 28, 2007

What Can I Say...She's Right!

CJ started day camp at the local YMCA on Tuesday. After spending just one afternoon in the pool (with 30 SPF), she's darker than I'd get if I were to quit my job & do nothing but sunbathe for the next 10 years. Thankfully, she has skin like her Daddy's. But, she freckles like her Mama.

When I picked her up Tuesday I told her I could tell she'd gotten some sun. She pulled down the mirror and said, "I hate my freckles, but they sure make me look cuter."


All I could do was agree...

Melissa

4 comments:

TammieFay said...

Thank you for your sweet comments! Aren't daughters fun? I have 4 and they always make me smile!

Read some of your previous post...keep believing God sweet friend. Remember, He has not given you a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline (2 Tim. 1:7)!

Alycia said...

That is so sweet!! I freckly too so I know exactly what she is thinking!! Have a blessed weekend!

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

my kids all tan super easy...like their daddy too. No freckles here though....freckles are super cute!
Blessings,
Joy

Girl Raised in the South said...

I LOVE freckles. Something about them just makes a person look happy/friendly.