July 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday




This week, I'm feeling especially thankful for:

~My brother-in-law's safe return from Kuwait

~Time to visit with good friends

~Confirmation that R's ankle isn't broken. It's taken so long to heal that he finally went for x-rays.

~A husband who helps. R's inability to help around the house in the past two weeks has really made me appreciate what he does for me!

~An upcoming church lock-in for CJ, which means that hubby & I get a date ;D


Let me know what you're thankful for, and visit our guest host Laurel Wreath to see what others are saying.



Melissa

9 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list, thanks for sharing.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Great list. Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

Kim said...

Hope you enjoy your date. Thank you for sharing your Thankful list.

Changed by His Love said...

Glad to hear the ankle isn't broken and that your husband has been a great help during this time - what a blessing! Have a great Thursday!

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing your list. Glad the ankle isn't broken. Enjoy your date with your hubby!! Blessings on your day.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Melissa,

I hope you enjoy your date night . How special. I am glad you brother- in- law is safe back from Kuwait. I have enjoyed my visit to your blog today.

In his endless love,

Angel ():)

Alana said...

I'm also thankful for a husband who helps around the house. And I'm thankful for you as I commented in the last post!

Crystal said...

What a great list of thankfuls...enjoy your date night!
Blessings

Deidre said...

Great list. As a youth leader's wife, I'm not especially thankful for those all night lock-ins - ha ha. I'm getting too old!!!

Enjoy your date.