March 8, 2010

The Week in Words - March 8th

http://breathoflifeministries.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-week-in-words.html


Okay, everyone! I'm late to the party because I've been busy battling the cooties at my house. ICK!

The one thing I read this past week that really hit me hard is Psalm 50:3

Our God comes; he does not keep silence. (ESV)

It's definitely one thing I'm so very thankful for!

And one thing I didn't READ, but I HEARD..."Mommy, I love you so terribly much. I just don't think I can live without you." - CJ, age 11 1/2. (I know I'm breaking my own rules, but I think it's certainly justified in this case!)

What did you read this week?








1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

What a comfort that first one is -- and how sweet the second!

I was reading the post below. That can be such a frightening situation, but I know for me some of the times of greatest growth and have come during those situations where God pulls out all my props, so to speak, so I have nothing to lean on but Him. You're going into it with your eyes on Him. It will be exciting to see how the Lord works.