November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving - Day 17

Peace came first.

Then Faith, followed by Amazing Grace, Trust in the Lord and Simplify.


I've just added Great is They Faithfulness and Give Praise.

Small signs scattered around our home, touchstones that remind me of truth and Truth.

As I remove clutter and leave only items of true worth and significance, these words stand out more. I notice them more. I cling to them more. I am challenged to live them more.

Today, I am thankful for these words and the comfort and conviction they bring.



1 comment:

Lisa notes... said...

Beautiful. I have a friend who just moved out on her own and bought 4 words to put on the walls of her new home similar to yours. What a blessing to awake every day to see those thoughts in front of you. I'd like to do something similar.