November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving - Days 11 - 15

Playing catch-up today:

Day 11 - Thankful for the men & women who've sacrificed for my freedom, including my grandfather who fought in WWII.

Day 12 - Thankful that in 4 weeks, R's first semester will be over, and we'll be 1/3rd of the way there.

Day 13 - Thankful for our home. When I'm thankful for it, I don't mind cleaning it quite so much.

Day 14 - Thankful for the opportunity to teach 7th & 8th grade girls in Sunday School, including my own girl. I'm just the substitute teacher, but I love hanging out with them when I have the chance.

Day 15 - Thankful for the Lord's provision for my family through my job, which has helped make it possible for R to return to school and pursue his dream. I am thankful that I have a job that allows me to minister to my family in this way and serve them at home, too.

Visit Rebecca and Leah to see other thankful lists.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

"Thankful for our home. When I'm thankful for it, I don't mind cleaning it quite so much."

Hmm, yes. That IS true. But I wouldn't have thought of that!