(THAT ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD)
1. Respect by Aretha Franklin. When CJ was a baby, I'd crank this song up & dance around the living room with her. Whenever we hear it now, we both sing as loud as we can!
2. She's Gone by Hall & Oates. I like pretty much all of their music...but this one's a classic.
3. Small Town by John Mellencamp. Reminds me of home.
4. Ain't Too Proud to Beg by the Temptations. Can ANYONE resist the urge to dance when ths song comes on?!
5. He's Funny That Way by Billie Holiday. Love. Love. LOVE. her voice!
6. The River by Bruce Springsteen. The man can write a song! The lyrics of this one pierce my heart.
7. Mad About You by Belinda Carlisle. Takes me back to college days.
8. At Last by Etta James. What a great love song!
9. You Look Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. R & I danced to it almost every night while we were dating. (The dancing magically stopped once we got married)
10. You Are the Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler. My dad & I danced to this song at my wedding. I chose it because it there was no better way to describe our relationship.
11. What a Wonderful World it Would Be by Sam Cook. Such a great little ditty.
12. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra. Another amazing love song.
13. Another Sinatra classic...but Nancy, instead of Frank. These Boots are Made for Walking. Love EVERYTHING about this song. It's the 60's at their best. Full of kitsch & fun. This song never fails to bring a smile to my face!
These are only a few of the many songs you'd hear me sing along with, IF we ever meet & IF one of them came on the radio. I don't use a hair brush and stand in front of the mirror anymore, but I can still get loud enough to embarrass you. Just ask my DH ;0