June 8, 2007

Fantabulous Friday



It's Friday, and life is FANTABULOUS! Here are a few of the reasons why:


*I have the opportunity to take CJ & a couple of friends to Busch Gard*ns tonight. Those season tickets were such a great investment!

*We just subscribed to N*tflix, and our first movie should be waiting in the mailbox today. Hooray for quality, family friendly movies in the house! And I've put quite a few musicals and pre-1960 movies in my queue, for those nights when R's working. AND I won't have to deal with the video store anymore!

*Our church is having a pancake breakfast fundraiser for a mission trip to Greece. Yummo! So, I'll sacrifice my WW points to help the team. I'm selfless that way.

*Next week is THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL. Hallelujah & Praise Jesus!

*Having a family verse has been great!

*Weekly weigh-in: -1! (28 to go in 40 by 40)

What's fantabulous in your life?

Melissa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a cheery post! I'm glad things are going so well. I really want to do Netflix, too, but haven't yet. Caleb and I had a mommy and me swim class today and he only screamed for about 75% of it instead of 100% like last week. :-) My parents and grandmother are coming to visit today, so I'd say things are looking pretty good over here!