June 5, 2007

May Day Challenge

I haven't posted my weight progress on the May Day Challenge for a couple of weeks. There really hasn't been a change. I've pretty much been at a stand still. I think part of the problem is that I weigh myself every day. EVERY. DAY. And my weight fluctuates by as much as 2 pounds every day (or so it seems). I can't remember what the scale said on the last day I actually posted, so I've just stopped posting. SO...I'm only going to weigh on Fridays from now on, and I'll post on Tuesdays.

I'm a little discouraged, but I have to honestly say that I haven't worked very hard at the weight loss lately. I should be happy I haven't gained. On the bright side, in the last week, I've had 4 people tell me I look great (and 3 of them aren't related to me ;p)...so I do feel good about myself.

If you want to see how the other challengers are doing, click here.

Melissa

4 comments:

Denise said...

You can be successful beautiful one, hang in there.

Nise' said...

Hanging in there with you! I agree with you, choose one day and weigh in! I have not lost this month just kept losing and gaining the same 2 lbs.

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

Melissa, Melissa
hang in there
there are many others
who really care

I share your pain
(and addiction to weighing)
So for the rest of the week
For you I'll be praying

The song on your site
Is a favorite of mine
Keeping looking upwards
And you'll do just fine!

hang in there and have a great week!

Jennifer said...

It's hard to get motivated sometimes, but I know you can reach your goal. It's always nice when others notice our hard work, too (especially those who don't live in our houses and are "expected" to notice!).