August 9, 2007

Thankful Thursday




I'm on a self-imposed bloggy break until I catch up from vacation. Still I had to share this:

*I'm thankful because CJ asked Jesus to come into her heart this week!

*I'm thankful because I was able to teach our adult VBS class Tuesday night without making a total fool of myself.

*I'm thankful that my dear, sweet man has been patient this week. The suitcases are still in the living room, along with the crates of other beach paraphenilia. And he hasn't complained. Not once.

I'll resume regular blogging mode soon. I've been reading some, but not commenting much. My Bloglines threatens to overflow!

In the meantime, visit Iris for more Thankful Thursday!

Melissa

9 comments:

Sheri said...

Congratulations to CJ!!! She just made the best decision of her life!
What a wonderful gift to be thankful for this week!

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Praise God for CJ and making a fabulous decision! :)

Aunt Angie said...

I know your heart is overflowing with tremendous joy!!!
That is awesome!!!
Hurry back to your bloggy routine!

Donnetta said...

Rejoicing with you over CJ's decision!

We too are in the middle of VBS this week! I can relate to not much else getting done! ;-)

Enjoy your break and try to find a few moments of rest and relaxation for yourself!!!

Denise said...

Praise God for dear CJS beautiful decision.

Melissa Sheldon said...

What a blessing about CJ! That is wonderful

Rochelle said...

I followed a link that brought me to your blog and I want to say congrats!!!! That is awesome! I really like the label "Thankful Thursday" too!

Alana said...

Melissa,

That is wonderful news!

We haven't crossed that bridge yet, but I can imagine as a Mommy what a beautiful moment that was for you!

Hopeful Spirit said...

Wonderful news. Sometimes we all just need a little while to catch our breath and catch up. Nice that your hubby understands that.

Blessings to you this week!