Here, in no particular order (other than #1 and #2), are my Top 10 things that start with "C":
1. Christ. Where do I begin on this one? He's the love of my life, my friend, my sustainer, and my deliverer. I can't say enough about Him, yet words often fail me when I try to describe what He means to me.
2. CJ. After Jesus and my man, she is my heart. The girl is smart, witty, and just plain fun. She loves God, sports, board games, and math. And, even though she's a proclaimed Daddy's Girl, she still loves to hug her Mama.
3. Chocolate. I've recently developed a taste for dark chocolate, but a Reese's Peanut Butter cup is my all-time favorite form of chocolate. Snickers is a close second. And let's not forget Chocolate Chess Pie!
4. Coffee. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Steaming hot with flavored creamer, poured over ice, or ice cream...makes no difference to me.
5. The Cosby Show. Thank you, TV Land.
6. Cheesecake...with coffee, of course!
7. Christmas. What's not to love? Special music, visions of sugar plums, nativities, Christ come to earth, pretty packages, and twinkling lights. I know it's become WAY too commercial, but the entire season is my favorite time of year. I love preparing for Jesus' birth, spending time with family, and cold weather. I avoid crowds, stressing myself out over decorations, and putting too many things on my calendar.
8. A clean house. The actual cleaning, not so much.
9. Charlottesville, Virginia. Home to my alma mater, and one of my favorite places to go. I'd move there if I could.
10. Calvin & Hobbes. Guaranteed to make me smile (or laugh out loud) when nothing else can.
As for cookies, I do love them. Just not enough to make the Top 10.
If you want to play along, leave me a comment & I'll assign you a letter!