At first, I thought I'd participate in Mer's 10 on the 1oth with some sort of Christmas list. But, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a bookworm. So, I decided to list 10 books I read this year. (Click the titles to learn more)
1.The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. What a way to start the year! I loved it so much, I read it twice. In one year. Yeah, it's that good! (You can see my reviews here and here.)
2. Rest: Living in Sabbath Simplicity. Learning more about the Sabbath really caused me to rethink how we spend our Sundays. (Review here.)
3. Spectacular Sins: And Their Global Purpose in the Glory of Christ. I never reviewed this. If I did, I would say only 3 words. Read it. Now.
4. Feeling For Bones. A haunting, insightful read.
5. A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World. Practical advice to change the way you pray.
6. The Uncommon Woman: Making an Ordinary Life Extraordinary. Another must read. (Review here.)
7.Drowning Ruth. (Review here)
8.Spiritual Mothering: The Titus 2 Model for Women Mentoring Women. Susan Hunt has given a wonderful, Biblical approach to mentoring younger women and impacting their lives for Christ.
9. Daisy Chain and A Slow Burn. The first two books in a great series by Mary E. DeMuth (Review of both books here)
10.Misplacing God: And Finding Him Again by my good friend, Joanne Heim. (Review here)
What about you? Have you read any books that I should put on my Christmas list?