Is it already the 10th of the month? Time for Mer's 10 on the 10th. In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm going to share my 10 favorite romance movies. In no particular order, they are:
1. Pride & Prejudice (Focus Films version). I know, it's not exactly true to the book. Still, I think it's a beautifully made film.
2. When Harry Met Sally. The original chick flick.
3. Sleepless in Seattle. Witty and charming, and a great cast to boot.
4. You've Got Mail. The reunion of Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan was definitely worth the wait.
5. Sweet Home Alabama. Patrick Dempsey and Josh Lucas. *swoon*
6. While You Were Sleeping. I love this movie as much for the supporting cast as for the lead actors.
7. Fireproof. What a love story should be.
8. The Philadelphia Story. No romance film list is complete without Cary Grant. I adore this movie!
9. Adam's Rib. Classic Kate Hepburn.
10. Pillow Talk. Classic Doris Day.
Do you have any faves that I've missed? Be sure to visit Meredith to check out the other entries.