Time once again for Meredith's 10 on the 10th. Without further adieu, here are 10 things I've learned the hard way:
1. A bike ramp immediately after a rain shower = a terrible nosebleed
2. Shoes from an ad in the back of Seventeen magazine = a big waste of money
3. Careless words = a broken relationship
4. Primping while driving = a broken radiator grill
5. Thinking my parents wouldn't find out that I __________ (you name it!) = ignorant
6. Cutting my own hair = a lot of $$ spent to fix it
7. Buy now, pay later = just plain stupid
8. Believing the grass is greener = a big waste of time
9. Believing real love happens just like the movies = a big reality check
10. Saying "I will never..." = words to be eaten later
Click on over to Mer's for more 10 on the 10th goodness!
LOVE it! Certainly these are words to live by, too. You should frame it, friend. Praying for you today.
;D That's awesome!
And ok, I won't ask.
But that's awesome!
That's a familiar list! It'd be great if we could convince our children of these things beforehand, but some things just have to be experienced.
LOVE it! Just goes to show sometimes it's better to blog it than cry over it! Ha!
That was a great post...
Yep, I've learned some of those lessons the hard way too.
I said a prayer for you after I read your email this morning. Hang in there, Melissa.
Love this list!!!
Girl, I'd have to work hard to stop at 10! Creative idea. Also, do not sew, drive, cook, etc. while in a hurry!
My feet hurt just thinking about those shoes....
Post a Comment