May 8, 2007

Filled & Spilled

In March, I was blessed with the opportunity to speak at our church's annual Ladies Day Tea. Our wonderful, amazingly talented & gifted sound diva, Cathy, helped me figure out how to post it on the blog.

So, if you're interested in being "Filled & Spilled" unto the Lord and would like to here HIS message (given through my decidedly Southern accent!), click on the link to the left. WARNING: It's about 40 minutes long.

I pray He will speak to your heart as He spoke to mine in preparation for the lesson.

Because of Jesus,
Melissa


*Updated to correct the link...it should work now!

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I love your 40 x 40 plan..What a great way to mark this year!

I tried to listen to your speach but I couldn't get it to work? It may be my computer....I speak at these kinds of things too and I love to listen to other girls! :)) The title sounds great..:)

Laura said...

Hi Melissa, just stopping in to say I listened to your talk while I was doing some work on the computer. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. I enjoyed it and appreciate it.
Blessings,
Laura