January 30, 2009
Friday's Fave Five
It's time for Friday's Fave Five at Susanne's again. I had so much fun last week, I thought I'd give it another whirl.
1. "God wants us to enjoy the peace that comes from a mind set on him and on his purposes rather than on how we feel." - Lydia Brownback, Trust: A Godly Woman's Adornment. I could list this devotional itself as my favorite, but I've been pondering this particular nugget for a couple of days now.
2. A Starbucks gift card, and the white chocolate mocha I'm enjoying right now as a result.
3. Frugal Friday hosted by Joanne at The Simple Wife. Today's is a special treat when you don't have #2.
4. Playing Scrabble with R and CJ on Sunday evening.
5. A timely lesson from the Lord.
What are some of your favorites? Be sure to visit Susanne's to see what others are saying.
Labels: Just Me