1. I Try by Macy Gray. Hands down, my favorite song of hers (pretty easy, since I only like one other). I can't help but cranking it up & singing along.
2. I Won't Dance by Frank Sinatra. Every time I hear this one, I remember Mel Gibson's scene in What Women Want...and swoon.
3. Forever You Reign by Nicole C. Mullen. My favorite praise song now, and possibly of all time.
4. Hallelujah, I Love Her So by Ray Charles. Listen, and you'll know why.
5. A Man Ain't Made of Stone by Randy Travis. I just can't help myself, I love that man.
6. Straight Up by Paula Abdul. I know, she's gotten a little flaky in her old age. But the girl could bring it in the 80s (do you remember who was in the video?)
7. Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift. Reminds me of being a teenager in my small town, and the boys I loved who drove trucks. (My man does let me drive his.)
8. When the Saints by Sara Groves. The prayer of my life.
9. Made to Love by Toby Mac. It reminds me of my purpose.
10. Mercy by Duffy. Just for fun.
As you can see, my musical taste is all over the place. Personally, I think that only makes me more interesting ;-)