1. Biology doesn't make someone a parent.
2. Love & sacrifice do.
3. Being the older sister can be a pain, but it's mostly good.
4. Ditto for being the younger sister.
5. How to tie my shoes.
6. How to fold fitted sheets.
7. Reading puts the world at your fingertips.
8. Chocolate is a gift from God.
9. So is coffee.
10. A good teacher can leave an indelible print on a life. I was blessed with many.
11. Nobody's perfect.
12. Life is short.
13. Waiting on God is always worth it.
14. Use sunscreen.
15. Don't try a bike ramp after it's been raining.
16. Respect your elders.
17. Laughter is good for the soul.
18. Don't take your friends for granted.
19. People come & go.
20. Nothing quite beats a PB&J sandwich.
21. Well, maybe a grilled cheese.
22. Be yourself.
23. Flashlight tag can be dangerous.
24. A bloody nose is no fun (see # 15 & #23)
25. Soap tastes terrible (but I learned my lesson!)
26. Don't play with matches.
27. There are worse things in life than cleaning the bathroom.
28. A little hard work never hurt anyone.
29. Paper comes from trees, but money doesn't grow on them.
30. God keeps His promises.
31. A great marriage starts with a great friendship.
32. Make time to date your spouse.
33. Asking someone to love you never works out.
34. The Mona Lisa is a lot smaller than you think.
35. Never loan your clothes to your younger sister.
36. "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." - Proverbs 16:18 (NIV)
37. Simple pleasures are the best.
38. Paul Revere never said, "The British are coming!"
39. No matter how beautiful Satan makes something look, it's not going to turn out well.
40. Don't check your hair in the rearview mirror while driving.
41. "Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst." - 1 Timothy 1:15 (NIV)