November 11, 2011

Flooded

Reading these posts, I am flooded.

Flooded by memories 

of caramel-colored children...their beautiful faces beaming despite their circumstances.

of run-down shanties,,,too numerous to count.

of proud young soldiers...realizing their need for Christ.

of the pieces of my heart...left on another continent.


Flooded by tears

as I look at the photographs

as I look back at my own



Compassion Bloggers: Ecuador 2011


Then they also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?' Then he will answer them, saying, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.' 
~Matthew 25:44-45 (ESV)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Amen <3

Becky said...

Passing by to say that I am thankful for you, for every word, for every prayer.

Love you, sister. You are in my prayers <3