August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Praising the Lord this week for:

~A man who corrects me gracefully, encourages me constantly, and loves me fiercely

~An ever-strengthening bond with my girl.  The Lord is knitting our hearts together as she grows; I pray it will continue throughout her teenage years

~Love and encouragement from a substitute mother.

~Beautiful, haunting words

~The Lord's comfort and hope in a difficult situation

~The upcoming launch of a new blog, which I am privileged and honored to take part in with a group of wonderful Christian women.


Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
    and his courts with praise!
    Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
    his steadfast love endures forever,
    and his faithfulness to all generations.
~Psalm 100:4-5 (ESV)

2 comments:

Persis said...

I'm excited about the blog, too. Need to some writing!

Kim Shay said...

Excited, too! I have ideas in my head!