August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thanking the Lord this week for:

~hugs and giggles from a 3-year old overnight guest

~completed projects around the house

~the man who's completed those projects

~the girl who's helped the man complete those projects

~cooler temperatures

~rain

~one last date with my college girls

~my girl saying "Nanny taught me..."

~upcoming opportunities to write outside of this little blog

~a visit with a widower in our church family

~impromptu ice cream dates


What shall I render to the Lord
    for all his benefits to me?
I will lift up the cup of salvation
    and call on the name of the Lord,
I will pay my vows to the Lord
    in the presence of all his people.
~Psalm 116:12-14

1 comment:

Persis said...

Hasn't the cooler weather been so nice? We have an outdoor wedding on Saturday. I'm so glad for the bride's sake that it won't be boiling.

We had an impromptu date to Dairy Queen last night. Yum. :)