April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

In an attempt to return to blogging, I'm joining others who are publicly giving thanks to the Lord. This week, I'm especially thankful for:

~the Word of God and the wisdom the Holy Spirit imparts to help me understand it

~wonderful, matchless, infinite grace and the evidences of it in my family

~an answer to prayer

~the coming end of a season that's both grown and strengthened my family

~friends who encourage and pray

~friends who have modeled 2 Corinthians 1:3-5

~a book that has offered instruction and conviction

~a book that has made me delight in its wandering prose

~a family outing to my alma mater for a baseball game

~the lingering warmth of a good conversation

Blessings all mine, with 10,000 beside!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

"wonderful, matchless, infinite grace and the evidences of it in my family"

Yes! Praising God with you, Melissa.

Persis said...

Great list, Melissa. I picked up "Remains of the Day" from the library yesterday. Looks good.

(Like the new blog look.)