April 29, 2013

The Year of Growing: A New Direction

In January I dubbed 2013 The Year of Growing. My husband and I were making a series of decisions that would have a significant impact on our family, decisions that would require - and produce - tremendous growth in all three of us.

Four months later we are still in the early stages of the process. God's grace and faithfulness have been evident, but this has been far from easy. And while I want to testify to God's goodness, some things just cannot be shared in this public arena. And as I've thought this over, I've realized that it's time to retire this small corner of the blogosphere.

Instead, I've found a new home. One that more adequately reflects the life I'm seeking - simple, humble and quiet. I hope you will visit me at One Quiet Life.

No comments: