January 23, 2009
Friday's Fave Five
This is my first time participating in Susanne's weekly meme, Friday's Fave Five. It looks like fun!
My favorite 5 things this week:
1. God's Provision of the deposit for my Peru trip! He came through in a BIG WAY!
2. Pumpkin Muffins. We ate many of them right away, but I was able to stash some away in the freezer so we can enjoy them in our lunch boxes.
3. Girls' Night in with CJ tonight. R is working, so we're having Chinese and watching this.
4. Reese's 100 Calorie Wafers. Excellent!
5. Moroccan Pomegranate Red Rooibos Tea. Divine!
So, there you have it. I'm not going to even stop to think about the fact that 2 of my 5 are food. Sigh...
You can visit Susanne to see what's on everyone else's list. If you create your own, let me know!