September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Praising God for:

~long-awaited & much-needed answers

~cooler temperatures in the forecast

~friends who bow their hearts and knees to the Father on my behalf.

~a husband who loves me, even when I am selfish, ungracious, and unkind

~the mercy of God & the atonement for my selfishness, ungraciousness and unkindness.  Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe!

~the conviction of God regarding my place of service to Him and to my husband

~the upcoming turn of the calendar page.  One step closer to December and college graduation!

~His sovereignty, and the peace that gives. Although, I confess I need to keep reminding myself of it so that I don't give in to the temptation to micromanage our current circumstances.

~music floating through the air in our home as CJ practices the piano




*Banner HT:  Hollie

3 comments:

Diana Lovegrove said...

You are absolutely right to be thankful for music floating through the air in your home as CJ practices the piano. Harry was practising his recorder earlier - I think calling that "music" is a stretch at the moment....

Anonymous said...

I too am thankful for the turn of the calendar coming up -- October is my favorite month :) I'm glad you liked the banner!

Persis said...

Hope you enjoy your cooler week-end too. Anticipating 60 degrees makes me want to bake something with cinnamon and apples.